Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sick


I look happy here because the coconut/chocolate ice cream was very good.  But in the middle of the night, it proved otherwise.  I woke up with chills and some gastric trouble I won't go into details on.

Castillo and Eri took me to the doctor that serves police officers.  I was given some prescriptions and started to feel better.

So, I went to Antigua. It is a beautiful city!  I met some of the police officers there I will be teaching.  I also saw my future classroom and living quarters.

We had a picnic lunch on the top of a mountain as rain clouds rolled in. I ate only soup, but it was delicious.

Here are some pictures of the day, as well as a picture of my students.
Eri cooked dinner for me last night (before I was sick).


Eri and Castillo having a picnic at Cerro de la Cruz (a park in Antigua)






The park overlooks the city of Antigua




We came home after this and I slept for about 2 hours.  I hate being sick!  I hope to feel better tomorrow so I can continue with classes.  Prayers are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment