Thursday, March 3, 2011

Off to Mindanoa

I am leaving at 9am my Friday to go to the island of Mindanao to meet Anabel, the child I've sent to school for the last few years.

I know that the team I'm joining will be doing a pastor's conference while I'm there.  I am expecting to hear from the Lord while I am there, as well.

Please pray:

*Spiritual, emotional, and physical protection
*Great bonding time with Anabel
*Great bonding time with the ministry team I'm joining
*No transportation problems
*Discernment
*To hear the Lord
*To be refreshed

We will go to the beach while I'm there.  I haven't been to the beach in 10 years!! I'm sooo excited!! :-)  We will baptize some people there- even better!

Info: Mindanao is the second largest island of the Philippines and is mostly Muslim.  I know there is a purpose bigger than I know in going there.

I'm bringing my camera, so look for pictures soon! I'll be back to IFL on Tuesday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment