Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home and Gone

Quick update- on my way to bed since it's about 5 am!

I am home from a SPLENDID time with family in Colorado. Hopefully I can say more about it later and actually post the BEAUTIFUL pictures on here.

My flight leaves Tuesday at 9:40pm. I arrive Thursday (Manila time) at 9:40am. That will be Wednesday 8:40pm here. Or something like that. lol. Manila is 11 hours ahead. My total travel time is 24 hours or so. Delirium has set in, to a small degree.... sleep? where are you? proper punctuation where are you? sleeeeeeepppppppp????

I'm packed except for a few loose ends and am so ready to go.

Please keep my flight in your prayers, as well as pray for comfort for the friends and family I am leaving behind. This transition is hard on all of us, but particularly the ones I am leaving behind.

1 comment: