Monday, April 18, 2011

Math Workbooks

Question: What does a deadline, a cave, Kindergarten math, and Microsoft Word have in common?

    



Answer: Me!

I am spending my days in "a cave" (aka: the Faculty Room and my kitchen table), using Microsoft Word to create over 150 pages of math worksheets for Kindergarten Level 2.

This workbook will be used by thousands of children across the Philippines- and maybe other countries- to build a mathematical foundation for  the rest of their education.  No pressure, right?!

I have to finish the workbook by Friday so that I can be a speaker at Youth Camp next week.

I feel like this is one of my last rounds in a fight.  I'm doing my best to give a final knock down kick to ignorance.
(No, this is not a picture of me...)


Strange to think of fighting while sitting in a cave behind a computer.... but it's true.

(THIS is a picture of me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment