Sunday, August 15, 2010

China Bound

I leave for China today. I will drive to the airport at 3pm. My passport and visa will be picked up at 5pm. Our Boss will send His messengers to rush it through traffic and get it to me in time for me to be on my flight at 8pm. I will land in Shanghai at midnight, where Judith will pick me up.

While I am there, I will not be using facebook or updating my blog. The internet is monitored.

While we are there, please, please, please talk to the Boss about Judith and I. We need conversations about health, safety, and being wise. Judith was fighting a cold before she left and I was fighting allergies.

We will be presenting teaching materials. Most of this program I have never used before. If the teachers we present to do not pass our tests, they will lose their jobs. We really want them to be successful. A lot is resting on our shoulders.

We will also take a special walk with our Boss, talking to Him about the plans for the nation. We hope to visit the World Expo that is going on there and talk to the Boss about the plans He has for the nations gathered there. Please talk to him about this time, too. I don't know when it will be scheduled, but if He calls you, please answer.

I will be gone for ten days and be flying without a companion. I will have a lot of time in the airport. I hope to have a lot of conversations with people about our Boss. You know Boss likes to be talked about, but in this place he must be asked about before he can be talked about. I hope people want to to talk about him and have the courage to ask. I also hope Judith and I have the boldness to answer!

So, until I get back, if you want to communicate with me, you can email me at clairbright@gmail.com. But remember to talk about the Boss only by his name of CEO, Boss, Dad, or Pa. His other names can't be made known again until I get back to the Philippines.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment