Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update on China

Hey Everyone!

I am still going to China, but not until Monday now. I was not able to get my Visa processed in time to go Saturday. I will still be doing the same things, though. It's been a crazy, wonderful day!

Here are some prayer points. I may add more as I get more information and more internet access. Keep praying for the internet here to be fixed. I am still using my roomie's internet card and paying her for it.

Pray for unity between the other teacher and I. Judith is my roommate and now my travel companion. :-) We get along great, and want that to continue!

Pray for divine appointments and conversations. We are not allowed to openly evangelize, but can talk about our faith if asked. Pray for us to be in the right place in the right time and be sensitive to the Holy Spirit in all things.

Pray for us to find the right places to prayer walk and that this will happen.

Pray for supernatural wisdom and revelation for us and for the teachers. Pray that I can quickly learn the program so that I can effectively teach it.

I can't wait to see what God is going to do!

1 comment:

  1. The delay was protection from God. From what? I have no idea. His timing is impeccable and this trip will begin a ripple that will be come a wave that will evaporate into clouds that will blow across the globe raining down on more individuals than any of us can possibly imagine. Words can honestly not explain how excited I am for you.

    ReplyDelete