Monday, August 9, 2010

Prayer Requests

Hey Y'all!

I am not able to teach this week because the kids are taking their quarterly exams. But I will be doing tutoring in the afternoons. Tutoring in this manner is quite difficult because I do not know all of the things being taught in the classes. Pray for this time for everyone here.

Also, pray that the internet gets fixed. I am currently using Nancy's SIM card as the internet connection. I think I will get myself one of these, but haven't yet. It is affecting everyone here to not have internet.

Pray that God gives me wisdom in when to pray and when to say. Some things are just to be prayed about. Other things need to be spoken about. I need wisdom to know the difference, and willingness to obey.

I am off to bed. Thank you all so much for your prayers. Love y'all! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment