Thursday, July 15, 2010

Attempt at pictures







Ok, I have finally figured out how to do pictures!!!!!!!!!! The one of the mountain is the view from my apartment. The white stuff on the ground is a tarp. This is where there will be a talipia farm if the tarp works to keep water from seeping into the ground. The one of me is with my "Goddaughter" Mirasol. The tree is a papaya tree- one of MANY that is growing around here. The one of the kids has the rice fields in the background. They are not planted here this year because there was a black bug that destroyed crops. The chairs of in the second year high school room.

I'll post this one and then try to do more. I hope this works!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ok... So my giant fear of the cockroach took over when reading this post! AHHHHHHH!!! Spiders I can handle but the roaches?!?!?!?! OH MY NO!!!! I'm glad you are doing so well! We love you!
    -Tracy, Matt, Jude & Lulu

    ReplyDelete