Thursday, July 15, 2010

Traveling Pictures and more

My friend Roselle and I inside the tricycle.


This is the view from inside the tricycle.


Roselle eating a doughy type of bread. :-)


This is how you eat Halo-Halo. Well, kind of. It is not supposed to be messy.


Halo-Halo! It's like iced rice milk with fruit, ice cream, nuts, jelly, and a lot of other delicious things. :-)


I don't know if you will be able to watch this, but this is a video from my first jeep-nee ride. :-)


This is the nearby university. I was holding the camera straight and then we went over a bump as I snapped the picture! This was on my second day at IFL- we went to SM.

This is at the Hong Kong Airport. It was beautiful there!

This is my travel buddy, Rachel. She was such a God-send!



No comments:

Post a Comment