Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life in Christ


Life in Christ is the only way to live. He is my security, not a schedule. Today, I threw the schedule out the window. It seemed so contrary to do so in light of so much to do, and with Tita leaving tonight.

I was able to talk to Michelle today. What a divine appointment! She spoke the word of the Lord to me to rest. So, after 3+ hours listening to Gateway Sermons, reading the Word, journaling, and listing to worship music, I feel like I can breathe again.

I am sitting here now with a fresh smile on my face, and my goddaughter on my lap. She keeps tickling me as I try to type. Now she is pretending to sleep on my hands. I love her sooo much!

The secret life is the only life. And it's the only way to be able to handle all that God has called me to do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment